How does Mogo work?
- When the Mogo fabric is rubbed together, a vapour which biting insects have an aversion to is released.
- The vapour then creates a 'no-bite-zone™' of up to 50cm around you for up to 2-3 hours once activated.
- The protection is kept continually active by the person wearing it as the movement or body heat and can be reactivated again by scrunching or rubbing the fabric as required.
- Mogo anti-mosquito wear works by continually releasing a fresh smelling natural vapour.
- Safe for all the family, including sensitive skin but hated by biting insects.
- 100% natural, DEET-Free clinically tested and proven to repel over 3000 biting insects.